Kensington – Chinese Medicine And Acupuncture
By now you have probably heard lots of rumors about all the incredible benefits of acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and Chinese massages. But did you ever actually give these alternative treatments a try?
Zen5 in Kensington invites you to do just that. Give these ancient treatments that have been perfected over centuries a try and you might just discover a revolutionary treatment that will change your life for the better and enable you to enjoy optimised health for good.
ACUPUNCTURE IN KENSINGTON
Acupuncture has many terrific benefits over certain prescription and over-the-counter medications such as the following:
- Instant results
- Focuses on the root cause of your problems
- No negative side effects
- Long lasting results from treatments
- Improves your body and health in the long run
What Does Remedial Massage in Kensington Include?
Remedial massage includes a variety of techniques that are used to treat muscular imbalances and pain. The therapist will assess the problem areas and then use a variety of strokes and stretches to release tension and improve the range of motion. Therapists suggest remedial massage in Kensington which is often used to treat conditions such as headaches, neck pain, back pain, and repetitive strain injuries. It can also be used to improve circulation and reduce stress. While remedial massage is usually safe, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional beforehand to make sure it’s appropriate for your particular condition.
3 Reasons Why Remedial Massage Is Good For You
Getting a remedial massage in Kensington has a range of benefits for both the body and mind. Here are three reasons why remedial massage is good for you:
- Remedial massage can help to relieve muscle tension and pain. If you suffer from regular muscle pain, remedial massage can help to provide relief. The therapist will work to release knots and trigger points, helping to relax the muscles and reduce pain.
- Remedial massage can improve circulation and boost immunity. The therapist will use techniques that help to stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage. This can help to improve circulation and boost immunity.
- Remedial massage can promote relaxation and well-being. Massage is a natural way to promote relaxation and well-being. The therapist will use techniques that help to calm the nervous system, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
The treatment can also be used to treat a huge variety of conditions and is most sought out for the following major reasons or conditions:
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive issues
- Weight problems
- Addictions and withdrawal symptoms
- Pains and aches
If you are frequently using medications to treat conditions like these then we invite you to give acupuncture a try. The results are often much better and these treatments are much more holistic.
CHINESE MEDICINE AND MASSAGE IN KENSINGTON
Chinese medicines are quite diverse in their treatments. These treatments can involve the use of herbal treatments, diet therapy, Chinese massage therapy and more in order to help you improve your mental and physical health or to overcome a specific medical issue. Each different treatment also consists of different techniques that can be used to treat a condition. Herbal treatments, for example, are applied by using some of over 6000 herb types in order to help our customers find a treatment that suits their exact need and body type. Because our treatments are so diverse, we are able to help treat a variety of conditions including the following:
- Headaches and migraines
- Digestive issues
- Blood pressure problems
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Pains and aches
- Nutrition problems
- Skin conditions
- Depression and anxiety
SEND US AN EMAIL – KENSINGTON
In order to help you overcome your health issue, our TCM practitioners might combine different remedies and therapies to help your body heal quicker and to promote a healthier and stronger immune system. These natural remedies are often much better than modern medicines because of the following reasons:
- The ingredients are natural and holistic
- Safer for long-term consumption
- Holistic remedies involve lifestyle and diet changes which could benefit you in the long run
- Nutrition, healthy organs and a healthy digestive system is the main focus and results in overall better health
- Those with chronic diseases find a much more sustainable balance for their lives with these more natural treatments
- Treatments focus on identifying the root cause of the problem so the issue can be solved for good
- Treatments are often a lot more affordable than modern medical treatment
- Natural remedies are often a lot safer than extensive medical treatments such as surgery
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST VISIT AT ZEN5
We strongly believe that there is some way we can improve your health, whether you are simply seeking out a more natural medication, want to improve your general mental and physical health or need to get a health issue solved. You can expect nothing but professionalism from our acupuncturists or TCM practitioners. We are focused on finding the root cause of your problem and that is exactly why you will be properly examined, tested and questioned about your health. Our practitioners will apply the needed physical therapies, prescribe the needed herbal treatment and advise on the needed lifestyle and diet changes after which you can set out on your journey to new health by following our expert advice.
Want to give our holistic medicines, Chinese massage or acupuncture a try? Then contact our Kensington Zen5 offices today and make your booking.
Are you interested in similar services but based in Flemington? Don’t worry, we serve clients all around Melbourne in our clinics!
Suburbs We Regularly Service
North Fitzroy | South Yarra | Camberwell | Highpoint | The Bourke | Flemington | Kew | Canterbury | Richmond | Ascotvale | Footscray | Hawthorn | Sunshine | Maribyrnong | Carlton | Yarraville | Kensington | St Killa