Kew – Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
Are you feeling ill? Does it seem like your doctor cannot figure out how to solve your health issue or even figure out what exactly is wrong with you? There are many people in Melbourne that feel exactly the way you feel. If modern medicine treatments have been letting you down – don’t worry. Your relief might just lie in an ancient practice that has been perfected over centuries and that is now available to you, right here in Kew.
Chinese medicine, Chinese massage, and acupuncture have been used since the oldest of times to treat and cure various health conditions and to restore balance to your mind, body, and spirit so you can enjoy optimised health at all times. Modern medicine is letting you down because these treatments focus on the symptoms of your condition and don’t strive to find the root cause of the problem, nor to overcome the issue in a whole where traditional medicines do just that. And unlike modern medicine, these ancient remedies are designed to promote mental as well as physical wellbeing in the long run.
What Does Remedial Massage in Kew Include?
Remedial massage includes a variety of techniques that are used to treat muscular imbalances and pain. The therapist will assess the problem areas and then use a variety of strokes and stretches to release tension and improve the range of motion. Therapists suggest remedial massage in Kew which is often used to treat conditions such as headaches, neck pain, back pain, and repetitive strain injuries. It can also be used to improve circulation and reduce stress. While remedial massage is usually safe, it’s important to consult with a healthcare professional beforehand to make sure it’s appropriate for your particular condition.
3 Reasons Why Remedial Massage Is Good For You
Getting a remedial massage in Kew has a range of benefits for both the body and mind. Here are three reasons why remedial massage is good for you:
- Remedial massage can help to relieve muscle tension and pain. If you suffer from regular muscle pain, remedial massage can help to provide relief. The therapist will work to release knots and trigger points, helping to relax the muscles and reduce pain.
- Remedial massage can improve circulation and boost immunity. The therapist will use techniques that help to stimulate blood flow and lymphatic drainage. This can help to improve circulation and boost immunity.
- Remedial massage can promote relaxation and well-being. Massage is a natural way to promote relaxation and well-being. The therapist will use techniques that help to calm the nervous system, leaving you feeling relaxed and rejuvenated.
BENEFITS OF CHINESE MEDICINE AND ACUPUNCTURE IN KEW
Herbal treatments, therapies, and massage therapy have many terrific benefits in store for you and in many cases, a variety of treatments are combined to help you overcome your health problem quicker and to help you achieve a more balanced and healthier body. Here are some of the top benefits of visiting Zen5 for your next health check:
- The use of natural products that is holistic and healthy for your body.
- Treatments are perfectly safe and guaranteed to make a big difference in your life.
- Focus on restoring your body’s balance so you can function better, fight off infections and diseases easier and overcome illnesses a lot quicker.
- Treatments are designed to target the root cause of the problem and not just symptoms
- Chronic sufferers can find solutions that enhance their quality of life or help find a healthier balance when dealing with these diseases.
- Excellent long-term results since the treatments are designed to enhance your body and health.
- Treatments are designed with your body type, medical history and your personal needs in mind.
WHAT CAN ACUPUNCTURE, CHINESE MEDICINE AND MASSAGE IN KEW TREAT
These historic treatments have been developed over a long time and are used to treat a great variety of conditions. There are quite a few different treatments such as acupuncture, herbal therapy, diet therapy, Chinese massage therapy and more that are used to target and treat a specific health issue. By applying different remedies and treatments, our TCM specialists can help treat a huge variety of conditions such as the following:
- Headaches and migraines
- Blood pressure problems
- Skin conditions
- Depression and anxiety
- Weight management and obesity
- Common illnesses such as the cold
- Chronic conditions like diabetes
SEND US AN EMAIL – KEW
HOW LONG UNTIL YOU SEE GOOD RESULTS?
Traditional herbal medicines and treatments can have immediate results as in the case of treatments like acupuncture or massage therapy. But some treatments like herbal therapies can take a while before you will start seeing good results. Skin conditions, for example, can be improved upon within days where other more serious conditions such as diabetes take a bit longer to improve upon and to treat.
CAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE BE USED PERMANENTLY?
Traditional medicines are made of natural and holistic ingredients and are a much healthier alternative to modern medications when used permanently. Many of these remedies can be applied full time to improve your immune system in general but it should be noted that some treatments should only be used temporarily.
If you are interested in one or more of our holistic treatments, would like to improve your physical or mental wellbeing or need to find a better health alternative then please give our Kew Zen5 services a try.
Looking for similar service or therapies in Hawthorn? Get in touch with Zen5 today – we serve clients all over Melbourne!
Suburbs We Regularly Service
North Fitzroy | South Yarra | Camberwell | Highpoint | The Bourke | Flemington | Kew | Canterbury | Richmond | Ascotvale | Footscray | Hawthorn | Sunshine | Maribyrnong | Carlton | Yarraville | Kensington | St Killa